RICHARD is inspired by the Case Study Houses designed by Richard Neutra, and recalls the floating, sloped roofs of three of his unbuilt homes.
- Hand-made from sustainably harvested teak
- Finished with an oil that protects against water, mildew, and UV rays
- Roofs are constructed of sandblasted 1/4" thick aluminum plate and aluminum dowels.
- Dimensions: 10" (W) x 13.375" (H)
- The opening is 1-3/8" in diameter, which will accommodate common cavity-nesting birds such as chickadees, bluebirds, wrens, and swallows.
Free shipping to most locations in the United States is included. Shipping to other locations will be calculated during checkout. Please contact us before ordering if you need expedited or insured shipping.